Finnair | Cabin Crew | Stockholm
Cabin Crew Recruitment
We are excited to announce that we are now accepting applications for experienced cabin crew to work onboard Finnair´s new Stockholm-Doha route on the A330 aircraft. We now offer fulltime positions and summer contracts.
AAP Aviation has been working together with Finnair since 2015. We currently have crew bases in Hong Kong, Singapore, Delhi, Bangkok, Copenhagen, and Stockholm for the Finnair operations.
- Completed education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level.
- Height between 162cm – 190cm.
- Minimum age of 20 years old.
- Candidates must have the right to work and live in Sweden.
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation and Medical.
- Distant visual acuity using both eyes 0.7 or better (with or without corrective lenses).
- Normal color vision and normal hearing.
- Good general health.
- Drug tests will be conducted to the applicants selected for training during the selection process prior to clearance.
- No visible tattoos, piercings, or dental jewelry.
- Fully Covid vaccinated is preferred.
- Able to pass an airport security vetting procedure, including a five-year background check and have a clean criminal record.
Required Competencies and Skills
- Must be able to swim 50 meters continuously without any aid. You will be tested further along in the recruitment process.
- Have good communication and social skills and a passion to serve.
- Excellent English language skills, both oral and written. Proficiency in a Scandinavian language is an asset.
In addition, we are looking for qualities such as:
- Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment and safety focused.
- Working experience from the international service branch or health sector is an advantage.
- A team player, committed, responsible, flexible, problem-solving and a can-do spirit.
- Independent with the ability to handle challenging task and work under pressure.
- Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email.
- Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
- Training will be organized by Finnair Flight Academy in Vantaa, Finland.
The training will be 4-5 weeks long and commence in February 2024 for fulltime positions, and April 2024 for summer contractors. Summer Contract lasts until September 2024.
- Please submit your application through the only official channel – by clicking “APPLY NOW”.