Experienced Cabin Crew | SAS | Stockholm
Cabin Crew Recruitment
Do you take great pride in delivering excellent service, and would you like to contribute to making life easier for Scandinavia’s most frequent travelers?
We are excited to announce that SAS is looking for experienced Cabin Crew with excellent English language skills to operate out of Arlanda, Stockholm.
As SAS Cabin Crew you are responsible for safety, punctuality, service and sales onboard and will operate on the Airbus 320 aircraft.
SAS offers full-time employment, competitive conditions, as well as a social, fast-paced and exciting work environment!
- Valid EASA Cabin Crew Attestation (and flown for a minimum of 1 year in the last 5 years)
- Previous experience as Senior Cabin Crew member, is considered an advantage
- Must hold valid EASA Cabin Crew Medical
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Height between 160 cm and 190 cm, and must be able to meet the physical requirements to perform safety related duties.
- Completed education to a minimum level of High School or comparable level
- Minimum 2 years of experience from the service industry
- Excellent English language skills (minimum ICAO level 4)
- Good physics and health, as well as good eyesight (+/- 0,7 with or without corrections)
- Can be health approved for certification including drug and alcohol testing
- Strong swimming skills
- Able to comply with uniform regulations, no visible tattoos or piercings while wearing uniform
- Valid EU passport allowing free travel worldwide
- Eligible to live and work permanently in Sweden
- You must be able to present clean criminal record (all countries resided) and willing to undergo a personal 5-year background check at the time of employment.
- To thrive in this role, you should be a confident, safety-focused and organized communicator.
- You are a service-oriented person with excellent interpersonal skills, a positive mindset, and high work capacity.
- The right profile for this role is also a reliable team-player, highly flexible, and enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment.
Would you like to be part of the SAS family?
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to join the SAS family, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible by clicking “Apply Now”. Cabin Crew Courses will commence continuously.