AAP Aviation, on behalf of our client ASL, are delighted to announce that we are now seeking Current/Experienced A321 First Officers to be based in Leipzig, Germany.
- Current type rating and experience on A320/321
- Total time 500 hours, 250 of which are on CS-25 aircraft
- EASA license
- Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate issued by an EASA Member State in accordance with Part-MED
- Willing to convert to an IAA license
- Valid Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL) issued by an EASA Member State in accordance with Part FCL
- German residency
- EU passport
- ICAO level 4/5/6 English proficiency
- No criminal record or accidents
Would you like to be part of the ASL family?
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible by clicking “Apply Now”.